Coir Peat and Coir Chip
Our products provide a premium growing medium for any horticultural or hydroponic application.
They are made from the coconut husk or coir which is the fibrous outside layer surrounding the internal hard shell of the coconut.
The coir is processed into coir chips or coir peat/pith which is a corky sponge like material.
- Low Ec, ideal pH
- Excellent water holding capacity
- Excellent air porosity
- Excellent cation-exchange capacity
- Excellent wettability
- Free of weeds and soil diseases
- Physically resilient to compression
- Lasts up to 5 years
- Renewable natural resource
- Certified organic