Coir Peat and Coir Chip
Our products provide a premium growing medium for any horticultural or hydroponic application.
They are made from the coconut husk or coir which is the fibrous outside layer surrounding the internal hard shell of the coconut.
The coir is processed into coir chips or coir peat which is a corky spongelike material.
- Certified organic
- Low Ec, ideal pH
- Excellent water holding capacity
- Excellent air porosity
- Excellent cation-exchange capacity
- Excellent wettability and is resilient to compression
- Free of weeds and soil diseases
- Sourced from a renewable natural resource
- Lasts up to 5 years
- Produced using 100% solar power